martedì 14 febbraio 2012

Valentine melody


... in the scarlet light of valentine’s our paper hearts are blind




When there's wine in your belly
Love rhythm's on your tongue
For you are a woman
And each man has been too young
But for me you were a lover
Gently under your cover
Your sheet reeks of odours
Oh I came here to hold and be held for a while

I've been drifting like a dream out on the sea
I've been drifting in between you and me
Everytime I think about you
I can't remember what I said or did
Was right or wrong, you know I just don't remember
All I wanna be is what you mean to me
All I wanna be is what you mean to me

Late last night as I dreamed in dizzy sunlight
I thought I heard your bare feet up the stairs
Just like a fool, just like a fool 

I went to see
I've been drifting
Like a dream out on the sea
I've been drifting in between what used to be



Happy Birthday, Tim.
Love forever


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento