mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

Notturno ( Dark )


Voice : Márta Sebestyén



This round world as it collapses on me,
 The wind blows through me,
And the old and the new, 
And here and far away,
Familiar and unknown, 
And you and everything, 
Love of the Universe ...
This sky will cover you when you fall down,
This sky will cover you when you fall down....
  
"My song flies high
It sounds so beautiful
My Rose is angry with me,
she doesn't say a word.
Don't be angry, my sweet rose
For I was yours, and I am yours
And I will be yours till death".
(trad. Hungarian song)

Voice : S’Ange


If  I live too long
I will sing too many songs
If I die today
You will love me anyway

I could be brave, suddenly
Coming of age, suddenly
There are some words better said
silently

Wake into sleep, suddenly
Shallow to deep, suddenly
You may love me
We will die anyway


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento